Thursday, January 28, 2010

TOP 3 BEST BEACHES


When I was young, I dreamt to be a flight attendant. It was my lifetime goal because I picture myself doing a lot of travels. Travelling is what I really love. I like to visit different places and learn different cultures. I love to socialize with the various types of people. Travelling is my passion.
As I was browsing through the internet, I decided to look for the best beaches around world. Beaches are everyone’s favorite place to chill and relax. It energizes the soul through the sound of waves. I hand-picked top 3 beaches I would like set out and sail.
Everyone, pack your bags and let’s review three of the best beaches in the world.
HAWAII
It stretched for around a dozen miles along the southern coast of Oahu. It is the home to more than 400,000 people. Who could ever resist the wonderful island of HONOLULU, Hawaii?(Right,above: Hanauma Bay, Hawaii)




 Not only that it gives as the site of the island’s airport and beautiful beaches, it is also the place where we could first taste Hawaii. It is near the Pacific Ocean and backed by the wonderful cliffs of the Ko'olau Mountains. Breathtaking it is!
(Left, Above: waimanalo, Hawaii)


(Above: Makaha, Hawaii)

(Left,below: Anguilla Beach)

CARIBBEAN ISLANDS
This is a region consisting of the Caribbean Sea. The islands are enclosed by bodies of water. It is located southeast of the Gulf of Mexico and North America, to the north lays the South America and the east of Central America. 


 It has more than 7000 islands which are all awesome and beautiful. Caribbean Islands is one of the most popular destinations for artists and elite people.  
(Right: Grenada, Grand Anse Beach)




                                         (Above: Dominica Beach)


 (Left: Guanica, Puerto Rico)


PUERTO RICO
Next stop – Puerto Rico baby!  With the clear blue beaches, warm and soft sand beneath it, and a huge beach  coast, no one would ever say deny going to this place. 

(Above: Flamenco, Puerto Rico)


This is the place where one could chill and relax while sipping the margaritas or some fine rums and wines the place could offer. One could even do some hiking, cave-exploring or surfing. Nevertheless, the beaches give this place a wonderful blast.                       (Right: Vieques Beaches)


No comments:

Post a Comment